Moving to Germany

Jedes neue Mitglied des Ford Cougar Forums ist an dieser Stelle eingeladen, sich den anderen Forenmitgliedern vorzustellen
Antworten

Themenstarter
Arkady

Hi everyone,
I'm moving to Germany (Hohne Barracks near Bergen, Lower Saxony) next month for a three-year posting.
I'll be bringing my Cougar with me as I finally got around to begin the customisation/upgrade process, though this now takes a lesser priority to getting the car legal for German roads (new lights, TuV inspection etc).

I've been a regular on the UKCougar forums for a couple of years and on various Mondeo forums before that.

I work as a Photographer for the British Army and have recently been involved with documenting the work we're doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, particularly the work in Helmand Province with the 3 PARA Battlegroup last summer.

I'm looking forward to a slightly quieter life in my new posting and hope to meet some of you this year at some of the meets.

Cheers,
Arkady.

tst89
Gründer
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

Hi Rob,

now officially ;)
Welcome to our crew of Euro-Neco and have fun here!!

If you do have any questions do not hesitate to contact one of our admins.

Hope to see ya at one of our next meetings (--> actual meetings you will find in the meetings section of our board).

Greets,
Thomas

Ilker
Cougar-Spezialist
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: R4

welcome, welcome, welcome :D

Themenstarter
Arkady

It's perfect timing: I have to service and MOT the car this month and tax it for six months, just to move to Germany and tax it there as well before claiming back the UK tax afterwards: they wouldn't let me do it for just one month... Plus I need insurance from a German or Austrian broker.

Frantically getting things done to the car now while I have a couple of weeks free: new bumper-spoiler (to cover up a small accident I had in france at Christmas) and new headlights and tail-lights to conform to German Traffic laws.
Now I just have to figure out where the wires all go. :/

Themenstarter
thep0711

Also a big Welcome to Euro-Neco. Hope youll like Germany.

Greets Patrick

bigmek
Cougar-Profi
Baujahr: 1998
Motor: R4

A little delay, but also from me WELCOME TO GERMANY !
:) Hope you will have fun. Maybe we can meet at our central COUGAR Meeting in June near Kassel.
C ya
Marc
Bild
Antworten