st200

Ob du eine Ford Cougar Kaufberatung oder Infos benötigst, die nicht in eine der anderen Kategorie passt - hier wird dir mit Wissen und Erfahrungen geholfen.
Antworten

Themenstarter
madmale007

guys can you help can any of you confirm 100% wether the st200 cougar actually was offered for sale or was it just a design study?????

tst89
Gründer
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

Just a few ST200 Cougars were produced and shown at some fairs. It was not a design study like the Cougar S.

There has been a few cars but in the matter of fact no one knows where they are now. But it has been not offered officially!

Best regards,
Thomas

Themenstarter
chj501

...that is new to me...
In Germany I was looking at our Ford-Dealer, course my Gilrfriend needed a new Car. There were Flyers about the ST200 with prices.

...But at that time, I still had my Cougar ;)

Greetz
Chris

bigmek
Cougar-Profi
Baujahr: 1998
Motor: R4

I have one of the official ST200 Flyers i got from my dealer. But unfortunately they never hit the roads from Dealersite. Some are driving around, they were from Ford employees.Since the sales numbers in germany and the rest of europe were far below the expectations the release of the ST200 was delayed adn delayed and delayed...
The new outfit never came. In the US the new facelifted Cougar came 2001 but that was never done in Europe. I also saw some facelifted Cougars at Ford in Saarlouis, also Employee cars. But they never made it to the dealer.
Greetings Marc
Bild

Cougarius
Cougar-Spezialist
Baujahr: 2000
Motor: R4

Some months ago, I found a Ford Cougar ST200 within the database of autoscout24. It seemed to be an original.
Cougar makez the world go round!
--------------------------
Genuss ist die schönste Form der Daseinsbewältigung!
Dekadenz hingegen die schlimmste Form des Realitätsverlustes!

cougar65
Cougarfahrer

As far as I know, there has never been a release in Germany (and Europe as well) for ST200. I heard of 174 preproduced ST200-Cougars, but they never hit the street. I also have a flyer of the ST200-Modell, but it never came. It is as bigmek says, but I never saw or heard of ST200 which are driven by Ford employees. Think it´s part of rumour. ;)

There where 10 Cougars at the Fordboard-Meeting at "Heidepark-Soltau"last weekend, one of them was a facelift modell (from 2001). I asked the owner about that and he told me, that only 150 (moreless) Facelift-Modells were spread across Europe!!!!!!! :shock:

That´s what his dealer told him. I have seen just one at my dealer on a truck eight weeks after I bought mine. It was a blackcoloured and was on it´s way to an owner living in rumania. Nice interieur, but I do not like the way it looks at night, when the headlights are on. ;)

Themenstarter
Syntax Error

It's such a shame that Ford never put it on sale! :cry:

It was the car that the Cougar should have been. :bomb

cougar65
Cougarfahrer

Funny, how things change - right now, I´m the owner of the one and only ever built Cougar ST200 that hit the street. :D

And yes, it´s the way, the car should have been. ;)

Sometimes in your life miracles happen and dreams come true!! :upup:

Blackadder
Lehrling

cougar65 hat geschrieben:Funny, how things change - right now, I´m the owner of the one and only ever built Cougar ST200 that hit the street. :D

And yes, it´s the way, the car should have been. ;)

Sometimes in your life miracles happen and dreams come true!! :upup:
Hi Cougar65, it's great that you have an actual ST200 :upup:
If you have any pictures together with some history of the car and how you came to own it, then I would be happy to make a feature for my website. Would need to be in English language :up:

Regards
Ron.
Bild
Antworten