Airride

Welches Fahrwerk bzw. welche Tieferlegungsfedern oder welche Bremsbeläge und Bremsscheiben sind die Besten für den Ford Cougar? Hier bekommst du die Antwort auf deine Frage dazu

thep0711

@cougarbabe:
generally it is possible to get an airride through the tüv. the thing is the tüv wants an installation that protects your car from going under the minimal ride hight. so that the wheels could spin freely also if the airride is damaged. so we never could put our cars all the way to the ground, because the car isnt driveable anymore. thats what the tüv defenetly wants for a registration.

Greets

Ilker
Cougar-Spezialist
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: R4

hi yepp 19".

what about driving comfort? i heard from some airride users, that the car gets wobbling when you drive fastly in a curve.

(is curve right/kurve? zumindest steht das in leo :))

Themenstarter
Dutch-Cougar
Cougarfahrer
Baujahr: 2000
Motor: V6

@cougarbabe www.luchtvering.info produced the airride, what about your TuV i don't know......sorry!

@ ilker i thought you had 18, sorry about that too.......wanna swap wheels hahahahha LOL

About the handling and wobbling........i think that depends on how high/low he stands on his wheels while driving......i always drive in the same hight as how he was with the original springs under it and i have no problems @ all........he now drives better then with the original springs.
That is how i experience it now.

If you wanna know more just ask, and i try to answer it all in the best english i can hahahha LOL :o
Antworten