Euro Neco Calendar 2007

An dieser Stelle dreht sich alles um den alljährlichen Cougar Kalender
Antworten

Themenstarter
thep0711

Hi,

Thomas and I decided to do an EuroNeco Calendar again. There will be an Vote again so everybody has a chance to get one month of the calendar. For that i need your pics.
Send me your best pic of your cougar via Email and please dont forget youre Nick in the Email.
Every one that sends a Pic will find the Pic of his car in the Calendar. Therefore we have the December sheet like last year.

Please send your pics till 08.October.2006 via Mail.

Greets Patrick

cougarbabe
Cougar-Spezialist
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

hey patrick
danke dass du dich wieder darum kümmerst, ich hab ich schon gefragt wer sich wohl dieses jahr die mühe macht
ich werde noch ein paar bilder machen und dann schicke ich sie dir
ist es besser für dich wenn das nummernschild noch zu sehen ist?
Regel Nr.1:: Respektiere das Auto dann wird dich auch sein Fahrer respektieren!

Themenstarter
thep0711

Ja, das ist besser. ich entferns dir dann in Photoshop. Im Allgemein Forum gibts übrigens auch nen deutschen thread drüber.

Gruß Patrick

Themenstarter
thep0711

The results of the Vote are now online:

www.cougarshome.de

on Startpage

Greetings
Patrick

Themenstarter
thep0711

Hi,

you now can download the online Version of the Euro Neco Calendar 2007 as .pdf at:
www.cougarshome.de

Greets Patrick

tst89
Gründer

To order our calendar 2007 please write your order in this thread: http://www.euro-neco.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=518&start=15
Place your order until 26th November please!

One calendar will cost between 15-20.- € (plus shippping) - depending on the run of copies.

Shagmonkey
Lehrling

I know this is very late, but can I just say a very big thank you for including me in your 2007 calendar.
I'm very proud. 8)

Do you have a date for this years Cougarfest? I would realy like to see if myself (and some other UK members) could make it this year.

Cheers

Paul
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation !

tst89
Gründer

Shagmonkey hat geschrieben: Do you have a date for this years Cougarfest? I would realy like to see if myself (and some other UK members) could make it this year.
Paul
Cougar Fest Germany 2007 will be held from 15-17.06.2007. More details you will find in our meetings section.

Shagmonkey
Lehrling

Trouble is, I don't speak or read German so I can't make head nor tail of what is being said :oops:

I have the date, I just need the location and cost.

Thanks everyone.

Paul
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation !

tst89
Gründer

Shagmonkey hat geschrieben:Trouble is, I don't speak or read German so I can't make head nor tail of what is being said :oops:

I have the date, I just need the location and cost.

Thanks everyone.

Paul
Look at this website:
www.cougar-treffen-borken.de.tc

There are maps and some pics of the last times. If you have further questions you can also write in english in this meeting section - no problem ;)
Antworten