I want to buy Cougar!

Ob du eine Ford Cougar Kaufberatung oder Infos benötigst, die nicht in eine der anderen Kategorie passt - hier wird dir mit Wissen und Erfahrungen geholfen.
Antworten

Themenstarter
dimsons

Hello to everyone! I live in Moscow. And now I have Mazda 323 F (2 litres/140 horsepower). As you know it is stylish enough car. Cougar cause more interesting car, newer, coupe etc.
So my aim is to buy 2.0 litres with the automatic transmission. cause in goood condition. Is it possible buy such car 2000 year produced?
Best Regards to all,
Dmitry

tst89
Gründer
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

Hi Dimitry,

if you want to buy a Cougar with a automatic transmission you must buy a 2.5 V6. The 2.0 was never produced with a Autmatic transmission.

The Cougar was produced up to 2002.

If you have further question, don't hesitate.

Best regards,
Thomas - tst89

Themenstarter
juliocougar

Zdrastvuti!
Good luck in your search! Cougar -eta ochen kharasho! :D

Themenstarter
dimsons

juliocougar hat geschrieben:Zdrastvuti!
Good luck in your search! Cougar -eta ochen kharasho! :D
est russkie? - eto toje xorojo. teper ne znau gde luchje pokupat v evrope ili v amerike

Themenstarter
juliocougar

Whoah! Too much for me! I only know (somewhat) a few words in Russian... my wife is from Kharkov, UKR. :D

Shilis
Baujahr: 1999
Motor: V6

Hello, I am from Lithuania and really like the design and price of Cougar, but also have read plenty bad reports on the car, therefore I want your advices on it.

What is you opinion on the car, should I buy it? I will be able to ride it or it shall have to be repaired for most of the time?

Should I choose 2 l zetec or 2,5 duratec (i've read that Duratec is better, not only by power, but overall).

Is the year of cougar very important? Most available to buy for me are made on 1999 are they good or should I look for newer one?

I've read that Cougars often have engine's problems (especially zetec) if they were not take care well, air-con often does not work, what else I should have in mind when choosing the right cougar?

Maybe anyone of you are selling yours cougar? :)

Thank you very much for your responses!
Antworten