Cougar logo

Platz für Off-Topic-Themen, Spiele und alles, was sonst nirgendwo anders im Forum passt
Antworten

Themenstarter
Snowman

Since my German is very bad I will post here. I read some posts about the Cougar Germany logo and to throw my 2 cents in I have to say that I really like the Euro Neco logo on the web site hee with either the country colors or euro colors behind the head. I know there was some debate on the Yahoo! group about window decal designs and if this one would get made then you could count on me getting a couple for myself. It is a really great logo and whoever designed it "Great job!"

Another idea I had was to get the colored Cougar head design made into a coin, someone would have to come up with a design for the other side though. Since they are expensive ($400 for the die and then $3 or so per coin) only the euro colors would be practical. Here is a place where we get our military coins made in the states.

http://www.mwtrophy.com/gov/coins.html

I don't know if we could get something like that done here in Europe. Just an idea though.

Themenstarter
Kuchulainn

Thx for the logo :]

And some of their goodies are just awesome ... I wonder if we can find something similar this side of the sea ?

Themenstarter
flash

do you guy's have a photoshof file of this logo?
I'd like to make a dutch one :)

Themenstarter
flash

wow i got an avatar! :)

Themenstarter
jezport

Could someone let me have the photoshop file so I can make a uk logo.
Antworten